ERICA MERRITT, MA, CDP, BCC
Founder & Principal Consultant, Equius Group
Clients describe Equius Group Founder, Erica Merritt, as a gifted facilitator, skilled coach and stellar leadership and organizational development expert. A Gestalt-trained professional, Erica has extensive experience leading and designing organizational development initiatives, designing and facilitating leadership programs and navigating complex environments. She expertly moves through environments ranging from community rooms to classrooms to board rooms.
As a trusted consultant and coach, she builds capacity in leaders to grow personally, develop professionally and transform organizations. By skillfully creating space to explore challenging and new dialogue, Erica allows for heightened self-awareness and experimentation with new behaviors that lead to powerful breakthroughs. Erica is a valued partner in her client’s growth and success who is equipped with an inclusion mindset, equity lens and powerful set of expertise.
Erica holds a Bachelor of the Arts Degree in Public Relations from Ursuline College and a Master of Arts Degree in Psychology with a certification in Diversity Management (NTL) from Cleveland State University. She also holds coaching certifications from the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland and the Center for Credentialing Education.
Erica’s professional experience includes:
- Equius Group, Founder & Principal Consultant
- Lead Facilitator & Co-Founder, PRISM: Racial Equity Leadership Laboratory
- Lead Coach, Neighborhood Leadership Development Program
- Director, Culture & Strategy, Cleveland Metropolitan School District
- Associate Director of Leadership and Inclusion Initiatives, YWCA Greater Cleveland
- Director of Organizational Development and Learning, Case Western Reserve University
- Manager of Diversity and Inclusion, Case Western Reserve University
As an engaged community member, Erica serves as Co-Chair of Board Engagement for the Cleveland International Film Festival and is a sustaining member of The Junior League of Cleveland.
*Certified Diversity Professional (CDP)
*Board Certified Coach (BCC)
ALICIA A. LOVE, MILR
Project Director & Consultant, Equius Group
Equius Group Project Director and Consultant, Alicia Love, has over 20 years of human resources experience in the corporate sector working with senior leaders to design effective HR strategies and implement HR programs to achieve business goals. As a trusted advisor, Alicia helps leaders grow their skills in creating cultures of engagement and inclusion.
Her clients would say that one of the strengths Alicia brings to the table is the ability to see patterns and connections in seemingly disparate information and discovering beneath complex surfaces an elegantly simple concept to explain why things are the way they are.
Alicia holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Management from Georgia Tech and a Master of Industrial and Labor Relations/Human Resources from Cornell University.
Alicia’s professional experience includes:
- Principal Consultant, A|L Consulting
- Interim People and Culture Director, Volk Optical
- Senior Manager, Human Resources Business Partner, Charles Schwab & Co
- Plant Human Resources Manager, Alcoa
- Senior Human Resources Business Analyst, Alcoa
Committed to civic leadership an engagement, Alicia has been an active member of The Junior League of Cleveland for 15 years having served in many leadership roles including JLC President, 2017-2019. Alicia is a Board member and Secretary of the Julia De Burgos Cultural Arts Center.
* Master of Industrial and Labor Relations (MILR)
The world is complex, choosing the best path to maximizing potential does not have to be. Contact Equius Group for a free consultation.