Equius Group designs and facilitates a wide array of training sessions, programs, learning labs, and conferences. Below is a sample of activities and speaking engagements:
- It’s called Equity Unscripted
- Women’s Work Podcast: Erica Merritt
- Becoming An Anti-Racist Your Journey on The Way Forward Lunch Break with Erica Merritt
- Humans of Gestalt: Erica Merritt
- The Next 400 Years
Activities and Speaking Engagements
- PRISM: A Racial Equity Learning Lab: Prism is a racial equity learning lab, which typically runs twice each year in the spring and summer. Prism participants explore the historic conflict that continues to shape the United States and determine the fate of all its people. Equius Group Founder Erica Merritt is a facilitator.
- Literary Cleveland Inkubator Conference: Erica Merritt of Equius Group served as a panelist at the Literary Cleveland Inkubator Cleveland Conference. Literary Cleveland is a non-profit committed to helping writers and readers explore other voices and discover their own—creating a vital, diverse and supportive literary community in Northeast Ohio.
- We Are Cleveland: Leading for Change: Cleveland Leadership Center’s Conference 2019: State of Chronic Disease Disparities in the African American Community.
- Let’s Get REAL About Race: Led by Equius Group Founder Erica Merritt, this session teaches participants to use a few simple tools that increase the likelihood that conversations about race will be productive. Structured for a high level of interaction — this is not a sit and get experience. This workshop is hosted by Neighborhood Connections.
- Interrupting Racism: Learn the principles of civil courage and grow your capacity to interrupt racism in the moment while working in small groups.
- Women of Power Conference 2018: Bridging the Divide Between White Women & Women of Color
- Cleveland State University Alumni Speaker Series: Are You Your Sister’s Keeper? Women Supporting Women at Work
- Cuyahoga Community College: Bring Your Own Shoes, Lead Like No One Else
- Executive Profile Q & A | CL Magazine
- Black Lives Matter, Now What? by Erica Merritt | Medium
- Equius’ Erica Merritt On Companies Uncovering Hard Truths to Build Better Workplaces | CultureHub by BoldCulture